Koshevoy Oleg Sergeevich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, department of economics and finances, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Luzgina Ol'ga Anatol'evna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, department of economics and finances, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Supikov Vadim Nikolaevich, Doctor of sociological sciences, professor, department of public administration and regional sociology, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The demographic situation in the Russian Federation has a direct effect on the labour market indicators that ultimately affects the economic security of the country. Given the negative aspects related to fertility, since 2013 years research in the field of reproduction of labour force, are relevant. The aim of this study was to develop a methodology to diagnose the situation with fertility and choose directions its improvement.
Materials and methods. Used information resources of official statistics. As a research method accepted index theory. In addition, used a secondary analysis of sociological data.
Results. Methodology operational diagnosis of the situation with fertility. Set the direction of increasing the birth rate.
Conclusions. Found that the focus of increasing the birth rate should be in the direction of increasing age fertility rates. The direction of increasing fertility associated with redistribution of births in different age and gender groups, is less of a priority. The existing support system fertility does not provide a breakthrough in the field of indigenous enhance reproduction.
demography, fertility, fertility rates, variable composition index, index of the permanent composition, structural change
1. Eliseeva I. I. Demograficheskie problemy Rossii: vzglyad iz proshlogo v budushchee (k 300-letiyu M. V. Lomonosova): materialy Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. 26–27 sentyabrya 2011 g. [Russia’s demographic problems (by the 300th anniversary of M. V. Lomonosov): a look from the past into the future: proceedings of International scientific and practical conference 26–27 of September, 2011]. Saint-Petersburg: Nestor-Istoriya, 2012, pp. 8–17.
2. Poslanie Prezidenta Federal'nomu Sobraniyu. 1 marta 2018 g. [President’s Message to the Federal Assembly. 1st of March, 2018]. Available at: http://kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/messages/56957 (accessed May 28, 2018).
3. Borisov V. A. Demograficheskaya dezorganizatsiya Rossii: 1897–2007. Izbrannye demograficheskie trudy [Russian demographic disorganization: 1897–2007. Selected Demographic Works]. Moscow: Nota Bene, 2007, 752 p.
4. Rybakovskiy L. L., Khasaev G. R. Narodonaselenie [Population]. 2015, no. 2 (68), pp. 52–63.
5. Medkov V. M., Sinel'nikov A. B., Antonov A. I. Sem'ya i vera v sotsiologicheskom izmerenii (rezul'taty mezhregional'nogo i mezhkonfessional'nogo issledovaniya) [Family and faith in the sociological dimension (results of interregional and interconfessional research]. Moscow: KDU, 2009, pp. 46–110, 129–164.
6. Demograficheskiy ezhegodnik Penzenskoy oblasti [Demographic yearbook of the Penza region]. Penza: Penzastat, 2017, 244 p.
7. Abramova N. Yu., Tarasova N. A., Morozova N. V. Vestnik Rossiyskogo universiteta kooperatsii [Bulletin of the Russian University of Cooperation]. 2016, no. 4 (26), pp. 4–10.
8. 10 prichin NE rozhat', ili strakhi sovremennykh zhenshchin [10 reasons not to give birth, or the fears of modern women]. Available at: https://bes-tmother.ru/article/planirovanie/i10_prichin_ne_rozhat_ili_strahi_sovremennih_zhenschin (accessed May 28, 2018).
9. Ob utverzhdenii Kontseptsii demograficheskoy politiki Penzenskoy oblasti na period do 2025 goda: Zakon Penzenskoy oblasti ot 21 aprelya 2010 g. № 1889-ZPO [On approval of the Concept of the demographic policy of the Penza Region for the period until 2025: Law of the Penza Region from 21st of April, 2010 № 1889-ZPO]. Available at: http://clocs.cntd.ru/document/949112477